I would like to have a mixed romlang conversation today.

  • thomasruhm
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2012
      It is a load of fun and one doesn't have to be fluent in any of the languages and just try. We can use an empty chat.

      Thomas
    • thomasruhm
      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2012
        It is a load of fun and one doesn't have to be fluent in any of the languages and just try. We can use an empty chat.

        Thomas
      • Adam Walker
        Message 3 of 15 , May 2, 2012
          I could be available for this in 4 hours.

          Adam

          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:38 PM, thomasruhm <thomas@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > It is a load of fun and one doesn't have to be fluent in any of the
          > languages and just try. We can use an empty chat.
          >
          > Thomas

        • Thomas Ruhm
          Message 4 of 15 , May 2, 2012
            Alright. I will try to not go to bed to early.
          • Thomas Ruhm
            Message 5 of 15 , May 2, 2012
              It would be better with three or more participants.
            • Adam Walker
              Message 6 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                How do you want to do this?

                Message 7 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                  Well. You have my Skype data anyway. With more participants we may have to use a chat.
                • Adam Walker
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                    I'm having to reload skype (I lost it in a virus), so give me a minute and
                    I should be on.

                    Adam

                    On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Thomas Ruhm <thomas@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Well. You have my Skype data anyway. With more participants we may have to
                    > use a chat.

                  • Adam Walker
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                      Okay. I'm on now.

                      Adam

                      On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Adam Walker <carraxan@...> wrote:

                      > I'm having to reload skype (I lost it in a virus), so give me a minute and
                      > I should be on.
                      >
                      > Adam
                      >
                      > On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Thomas Ruhm <thomas@...> wrote:
                      >
                      >> **
                      >>

                      >> Well. You have my Skype data anyway. With more participants we may have
                      >> to use a chat.

                    • Thomas Ruhm
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                        Did you make a new account? You don't answer.
                      • Adam Walker
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                          Yes, I had to. It's is ullimbistu.

                          Adam

                          Message 12 of 15 , May 3, 2012
                            We where only two, but the conversation worked well. It is a good chance to practice your own language and to have look at other's languages. Certainly everyone can switch languages while writing which is very funny.
                          • BPJ
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 7, 2012
                              On 2012-05-02 20:38, thomasruhm wrote:
                              > It is a load of fun and one doesn't have to be fluent in any of the languages and just try. We can use an empty chat.
                              >
                              > Thomas

                              Neu podiam havair discussièù per email nelli nestre ling txi-steus!

                              * neu /ny/ -- NOS
                              * podiam /pUd'jam/ -- *POTEAMUS
                              * -ssièù /'sj2/ -- -SSIONES
                              * nelli /,nIr`I/ -- IN ILLAS
                              * nestre /'nEstrI/ -- NOSTRAS
                              * ling /'liN/ -- LINGUAS
                              * txi- /tSI/ -- ECC' HIC
                              * steus /'stys/ -- IST' IPSU

                              /Bendetx
                            • Thomas Ruhm
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 7, 2012
                                My language is not far enough developed to have a whole conversation in it. You can send me messages in your language any time, but group conversations would be more useful because one can learn from more people at the same time. Any time means you can send one today and tomorrow or any day you like and even frequently.

                                /Thomas
                              • thomasruhm
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012
                                  We could make a romlang party or another kind of meet up. Maybe I can get a house for it. People could bring texts and read them aloud and things like that.