blog topics

  • Adam Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
      I am writing a new set of bolg post for carraxa.wordpress.com and was
      wondering if any of you might have specific topics you'd like me to blog
      about. Most of the post currently up there are about the Christmas season.
      The post I'm currently working on is about doors and their colors. There
      are several cuurally important saints days coming up which I plan to write
      about and I may post some about women's head gear and about mourning
      customs, but I'd like to explore other areas that you might suggest. who
      knows what unexplored corners of Carraxa your questions might help me
      enlighten.

      Adam