Do you have lullabies in your romlangs?

  • thomasruhm
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2009
      I would like to learn some.
    • Scott Hlad
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2009
        Regimonti, a romlang which I have shelved permanently, has a Christmas carol
        and a national anthem. Sorry, no lullabies. Pilovese, my current romlang
        doesn't have any music yet.

        The carol is at http://www3.telus.net/scottoh/rumansa/main.htm. Click on
        "Clicet u intrar", then on "Phrase Book" at the bottom left. Scroll to the
        bottom on the right side and follow the link. You will see the words and
        then there is a link at the bottom to play the .mp3 file. It's me singing.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2009
          " The carol is at http://www3.telus.net/scottoh/rumansa/main.htm"

          That link is not working. I remember Pilovese that is the one you gave so many names in different languages and it should be spoken in some part of Greece.
        • Scott Hlad
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 6, 2009
            OK. try this:

            http://www3.telus.net/scottoh/rumansa/mp3/iser.mp3

            text:

            http://www3.telus.net/scottoh/rumansa/iser.htm

            Pilovese is from the Pyrenees mountains. Many loan words from Basque.

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 6, 2009
              Thank you Scott. It is a beautifull song. I will learn it for next Christmas. Did you sing it yourself? I am a good singer too.
            • Scott Hlad
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 6, 2009
                That is me singing. Thank you!

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 6, 2009
                  Welcome. :)
                • Capsicum
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 29, 2009
                    Hi Scott,

                    do you have notes for the christmas carol too? I could would like to practice it in my singing lessons.

                    read you
                    /Capsicum
                  • Capsicum
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 30, 2009
                      PDF would be fine. I would love to sing your song next Christmas. Maybe I could also sing it at the next little concert of the music school, althoug that is in January.

                      Cheers
                      /Capsicum