Actually starting to post Melroch@Random

  • Benct Philip Jonsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      I have decided to actually start posting all my
      random notes, thoughts and jottings to my blog
      [Melroch@Random](http://blog.melroch.se), to have
      a record of them in one place where both I myself
      and others can review them and comment on them.

      There will inevitably be crossposting between the
      blog and various mailing lists, but I promise to
      keep crossposting between mailing lists to a
      minimum. Now those who want to know whant I'm up
      to when they haven't heard from me onlist for a
      while know where to go! :-)

      /BP 8^)>
      "C'est en vain que nos Josués littéraires crient
      à la langue de s'arrêter; les langues ni le soleil
      ne s'arrêtent plus. Le jour où elles se *fixent*,
      c'est qu'elles meurent." (Victor Hugo)