Conhistory of Þrjótrunn, Third Part

  • theiling@absint.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi!

      The final part of the initial conhistory of Þrjótrunn has arrived:

      http://www.kunstsprachen.de/s17/history.html

      The new part is 'The Fall of the Roman Empire'. Enjoy!

      I am not sure whether to forward this to the conculture mailing list,
      too -- to me it feels much like an IB-only list without too much
      interest in other concultures, but if anyone thinks there are
      interested people, please let me know.

      Bye,
      Henrik
    • Padraic Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        --- theiling@... wrote:

        > I am not sure whether to forward this to the
        > conculture mailing list,
        > too -- to me it feels much like an IB-only list
        > without too much
        > interest in other concultures, but if anyone
        > thinks there are
        > interested people, please let me know.

        Henrik, actually, nothing could be further from
        the truth! While IB gets discussed a lot on
        Conculture, it is by no means an IB-only list!

        I for one would be interested in reading more
        about the speakers of this language, and I know
        others would be interested too. Please tell us
        more!

        Padraic

        > Bye,
        > Henrik
        >

        > To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > mailto:romconlang-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Danter enim formam sontinpwe musicei pwis antesios solo modo odibater.

        -- Sutra of the Ages of Stars

        --

        Ill Bethisad --
        <http://www.bethisad.com>