A Carraxan folk tale

  • Adam Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Below is a link to my first completed, original work
      in Carrajena. It is a folk tale that involves some of
      the holiday customs of Carraxa. Knowing all the
      customs involved in the various days of the Easter
      celebrations adds a bit to the ending, but it isn't
      directly stated in the tale as told.

      As how here it is presented in a side-by-side with a
      loose English translation on the right and the C-a
      original on the left:
      http://www.geocities.com/carrajena/pasca.html

      This link will likely change in a few days when I make
      it reachable form the main pages.

      Adam

      Jin nifalud fistus todus idavi eseud adimpuudu ul isu fi aved niminchunadu pera ul Dju peu'l medju djul provedu cumvi dichid: «Iñi! Cunchepijid ed nadajid il virdjini ad junu huiju, ed cuamajuns ad si il Emanueli fi sñivigad ul Dju simu noviscu.»

      Machu 1:22-23
    • Jan van Steenbergen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        --- Adam Walker skrzypszy:

        > Below is a link to my first completed, original work
        > in Carrajena. [...]

        Really beautiful! I don't have the time to read everything as
        carefully as I would like, but I will surely do so. In the meantime,
        here's one suggestion: rearrange the table in such way, that the
        English paragraphs are placed immediately next to the corresponding
        paragraphs in Carrajena. That'll make it easier to compare the two.

        Jan

        "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito."

        http://steen.free.fr/

        .