Message from Clinica Pro-Vita

  • Clinica Pro-vita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
              Dear partneres,
             We would like to show our appreciation to you for everything you have done to take part in this ministry. Thank you for your prayers, for the financial support, for the encouragements you sent and just for being by us. We would be honored to know how we can pray for you, so please take the time to let us know how we can intercede for you.
              This month we would like to be an encouragement to you by sending you a new client story and a tracking form. The tracking form will show more about how many clients received the Lord, how many were challenged to decide for Christ or for abstinence.
              As you read the client story, please pray for the girl as she still needs to decide for the Lord and for a new life.