Casa Bucuriei

  • Living Alternatives
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      We would like to anounce that Casa Bucuriei has moved into a new home.  We now have room for 6 residents.  If you have a client needing our services you can call us at Casa Bucuriei at 0264-125776.  Our new address is, Str. Sighisoare nr. 18, 3400 Cluj-Napoca.  We have 4 spaces open now, so remember us as you are counseling your clients.

      Serving Him together,
      Casa Bucuriei