[romania-prolife-network] Welcome to Romania-ProLife-Network

  • Suzie Benforado
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 1999
      Hi,

      I've made some attempt to start a line of communication that hopefully will aid us in better communication as we move forward. By simply sending one e-mail you can communicate with all.

      Of course you may write in your mother tongue... but keep in mind that folks from outside of Romania will join us and if they don't understand what is being communicated then the value of this form of communication may be limited.

      This egroup is set up primarily...
      For all those concerned about the abortion problem in Romania and willing to stand for LIFE

      I've started with all the addresses that I have at the moment. But feel free to invite others to join us. And certainly feel free to take your name off of this listing if you would not like to take part.

      I think instructions will be coming soon to each of you.

      Let's give this a try and see if it is helpful.

      In His service and yours,

      Suzie Benforado
    • Living Alternatives
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 1999
        Suzie, Thank you so much for getting this going, It is going to be a
        great tool for us to use.

        Kathy