display

  • Tiberius Claudius Lupus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2007
      would anyone object if i put up a late 3rd century AD kit display? i
      have one that will be done by roman days and i wanted to show it off
    • Richard Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2007
        Not at all: we do all Roman time periods though 1st century is most popular and the focal point of Legio XX. Greg Fabic has a great 3rd century impression, for example.

        would anyone object if i put up a late 3rd century AD kit display? i
        have one that will be done by roman days and i wanted to show it off

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:romandays-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:romandays-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Tiberius Claudius Lupus
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2007
          ok kewl. i didnt wanna step on toes or anything. i'll just set it
          aside along our camp site