Photos of RD06

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
      Here's some pics of RD06, combo of both days.

      Sorry they're a bit late.

      you're welcome to use photos as you see fit, just please credit me

      -ANDY
    • ariston40
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
        --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <PalusButeo@...> wrote:

        > Here's some pics of RD06, combo of both days.
        >
        > Sorry they're a bit late.
        >
        > you're welcome to use photos as you see fit, just please credit me
        >

        > -ANDY

        Excellent photos! Thanks, Andy!

        -AL
      • debfuller@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
          Where are they? I didn't see a link?

          deb

          From: "ariston40" <aglopez46@...>

          > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" wrote:
          > >
          > > Here's some pics of RD06, combo of both days.
          > >
          > > Sorry they're a bit late.
          > >
          > > you're welcome to use photos as you see fit, just please credit me
          > >

          > > -ANDY
          > >
          > Excellent photos! Thanks, Andy!
          >
          > -AL
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Andy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
            Oops, Duh...I should have made it more clear, check the Photos section here on the board,
            Deb!

            --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, debfuller@... wrote:

            > Where are they? I didn't see a link?
            >
            > deb

            > From: "ariston40" <aglopez46@...>
            >
            > > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Here's some pics of RD06, combo of both days.
            > > >
            > > > Sorry they're a bit late.
            > > >
            > > > you're welcome to use photos as you see fit, just please credit me
            > > >

            > > > -ANDY
            > > >
            > > Excellent photos! Thanks, Andy!
            > >
            > > -AL
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Andy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
              Thanks! Wish I was able to get some good Tac Demo group shots....But glad others were
              able to get some!

              forgot to take group shots of each group there...We keep forgetting to do that. Ah well.

              --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "ariston40" <aglopez46@...> wrote:

              > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <PalusButeo@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Here's some pics of RD06, combo of both days.
              > >
              > > Sorry they're a bit late.
              > >
              > > you're welcome to use photos as you see fit, just please credit me
              > >

              > > -ANDY
              > >
              > Excellent photos! Thanks, Andy!
              >
              > -AL

            • Deb Fuller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
                At 11:08 PM 7/5/2006 +0000, you wrote:
                >Oops, Duh...I should have made it more clear, check the Photos section
                >here on the board,

                Thanks!! They look great!!

                deb