Re: [romandays] Re: Meal plan and camping

  • Richard Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      Nothing really set, though Deb says she'll be there around 1pm or so; we'll
      get there with the caupona in mid afternoon, and we're going to bring the
      grill so we can grill for anyone hungry. I think Matt said he's going to be
      there around 5pm or so.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        At 05:42 AM 6/1/2006 -0400, you wrote:
        >Nothing really set, though Deb says she'll be there around 1pm or so; we'll
        >get there with the caupona in mid afternoon, and we're going to bring the
        >grill so we can grill for anyone hungry. I think Matt said he's going to be
        >there around 5pm or so.

        Matt said 6ish for dinner and meeting I think. I probably won't stay around
        for the evening because I need to get my own gear together and haven't had
        time all week. :)

        deb
      • Tiberius Claudius Lupus
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
          i cant make it friday, but what time should i be there to set up the
          geteld for the celts on sat?

          --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Campbell" <richsc@...> wrote:

          > Nothing really set, though Deb says she'll be there around 1pm or
          so; we'll
          > get there with the caupona in mid afternoon, and we're going to
          bring the
          > grill so we can grill for anyone hungry. I think Matt said he's
          going to be
          > there around 5pm or so.

        • Richard Campbell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
            The event opens at 10am, so if you can make it before then that's great.

          • mamt@lrcm.usuhs.mil
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
              > Matt said 6ish for dinner and meeting I think.

              Hey, I'm not in charge! I'll be there around 5, but figured it would
              take a while to get the car unloaded. So 6 seemed a logical time to
              eat. (Plus if you say 5 most folks won't get there until 6 anyway,
              especially with rush-hour traffic.) I'm vaguely planning to bring a
              pile of grapes and some sodas to share, unless Clan Campbell is already
              ya!)

              Haven't heard much response about Friday, so it might end up being kinda
              small, but that's okay.

              Valete,

              Matthew