Updated Legion links

  • Richard Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:02 AM
      Salvete, I was just reviewing the links and contacts pages, and would
      like to ask all groups to make sure their contact info, website, was
      up to date, or if they'd like to add anything else.
    • Tiberius Claudius Lupus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 10:42 AM
        legio XIIII info is on the main page http://www.romandays.org/ instead
        of with the rest of the groups on page