Re: [romandays] minor website nitpix

  • Richard Campbell
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      Glad to have you back Dan! I'll make the changes. We actually used the Brian
      sketch at Lupercalia last week; what a coincidence.

      How did the overseas stint go?

      Richard

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006

        While we're on it, Marietta Mansion has a typo also (it's spelled "mantion".
        Julia, the one with "spellcheck" in her brain.  Nice website BTW

        THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
        Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits

        "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
        Julia Passamonti
        Legio III Cyrenaica
        Maker of Amphorae

      • Tiberius Claudius Lupus
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
          and legio XIIII isnt listed as coming either :( sniff sniff, no one
          wants the blue boys around hehehe

          --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Venetian Cat Studio <bast1959@...>
          wrote:

          > While we're on it, Marietta Mansion has a typo also (it's spelled
          "mantion".
          > Julia, the one with "spellcheck" in her brain. Nice website BTW
          >

          > THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
          > Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits
          > http://venetiancat.com
          >
          > "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
          > Julia Passamonti
          > Legio III Cyrenaica
          > Maker of Amphorae
          >

          > ---------------------------------

        • Richard Campbell
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
            I'll certainly fix that as well! I've not updated it either for the RD
            Northeast changes.Tonight, I promise!

          • debfuller@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
              I'm getting around to that. Do you have a picture that you want me to use?

              Deb

              From: "Tiberius Claudius Lupus" <cdrussell@...>

              wrote:

              > While we're on it, Marietta Mansion has a typo also (it's spelled
              "mantion".
              >   Julia, the one with "spellcheck" in her brain.  Nice website BTW
              >

              > THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
              > Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits
              > http://venetiancat.com

              > "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
              > Julia Passamonti
              > Legio III Cyrenaica
              > Maker of Amphorae
              >

              > ---------------------------------

            • Andy
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                Roman Days Northeast is under question.

                It will not be held in May. There was a date in September at the Woodstock Fairgrounds,
                but this may also have folded.

                Not sure what we're going to end up doing... The idea of a Timeline event has been
                considered.

                ::shrug::

                --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, debfuller@... wrote:

                > I'm getting around to that. Do you have a picture that you want me to use?
                >
                > Deb

                > From: "Tiberius Claudius Lupus" <cdrussell@...>
                > and legio XIIII isnt listed as coming either :( sniff sniff, no one
                > wants the blue boys around hehehe
                >
                > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Venetian Cat Studio <bast1959@>
                > wrote:
                > >

                > > While we're on it, Marietta Mansion has a typo also (it's spelled
                > "mantion".
                > > Julia, the one with "spellcheck" in her brain. Nice website BTW
                > >

                > > THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
                > > Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits
                > > http://venetiancat.com
                > >
                > > "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
                > > Julia Passamonti
                > > Legio III Cyrenaica
                > > Maker of Amphorae
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!
                > >

                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                >
                > Visit your group "romandays" on the web.

              • Richard Campbell
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2006
                  I have been following the messages in RDNE, and I hope you can find a free
                  site that already allows reenactors, even if for the first time you do the
                  timeline like Marching Through Time down here.

                  One thing we ought to do, is compile a list of steps for putting together a
                  Roman Days, no matter where you are. Things to consider, issues, sources for
                  insurance if necessary, timelines, publicity, etc.

                  > It will not be held in May. There was a date in September at the Woodstock
                  Fairgrounds,
                  > but this may also have folded.
                  >
                  > Not sure what we're going to end up doing... The idea of a Timeline event
                  has been
                  > considered.
                  >
                  > ::shrug::
                  >
                  > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, debfuller@... wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm getting around to that. Do you have a picture that you want me to
                  use?

                  > > Deb

                  > > From: "Tiberius Claudius Lupus" <cdrussell@...>
                  > > and legio XIIII isnt listed as coming either :( sniff sniff, no one
                  > > wants the blue boys around hehehe
                  > >
                  > > --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Venetian Cat Studio <bast1959@>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > While we're on it, Marietta Mansion has a typo also (it's spelled
                  > > "mantion".
                  > > > Julia, the one with "spellcheck" in her brain. Nice website BTW
                  > > >

                  > > > THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
                  > > > Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits
                  > > > http://venetiancat.com
                  > > >
                  > > > "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
                  > > > Julia Passamonti
                  > > > Legio III Cyrenaica
                  > > > Maker of Amphorae
                  > > >

                  > > > ---------------------------------
                  > > > Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!
                  > > >

                  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  > >
                  > > Visit your group "romandays" on the web.

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Andy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 2, 2006
                    That would be *great* !

                    I like having an event up here we can "call our own", break up the same ol same ol with
                    RevWar and ACW events :D

                    --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Richard Campbell <richsc@...> wrote:

                    > I have been following the messages in RDNE, and I hope you can find a free
                    > site that already allows reenactors, even if for the first time you do the
                    > timeline like Marching Through Time down here.
                    >
                    > One thing we ought to do, is compile a list of steps for putting together a
                    > Roman Days, no matter where you are. Things to consider, issues, sources for
                    > insurance if necessary, timelines, publicity, etc.

                  • Aurelia Coritana
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 18, 2006
                      Salvete all!

                      I would be *very* interested in this as well. We're just starting to
                      plan events in Texas.

                      -Aurelia