Domain names registered!

  • Richard Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 11:57 AM
      I just registered ROMANDAYS.COM and ROMANDAYS.ORG with GoDaddy for a
      year. Now, I just need a cheap hosting company for the domain, and we
      are in business. I think we should just use the .ORG since that is
      more neutral than .COM. Thoughts?
    • Deb Fuller
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 1:52 PM
        Cool deal!! .org is fine.

        I've used Website Source which is pretty good. iPower isn't bad either. Both are under $10/month I think.

        deb

        At 06:57 PM 9/2/2005 +0000, you wrote:
        I just registered ROMANDAYS.COM and ROMANDAYS.ORG with GoDaddy for a
        year. Now, I just need a cheap hosting company for the domain, and we
        are in business. I think we should just use the .ORG since that is
        more neutral than .COM. Thoughts?

        Credit history Vehicle history Living history
        Comfort suite at living history farm History of humanity

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Julie Brooks
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2 8:40 PM
          I used .org for Legio III's site. I thought it better fit the description
          of who they are.

          I host my business site at Host for Web. They have space for as cheap as
          $5.00 per month with considerable space on it. You might want to check it
          out.

          Regards,

          Julie
          La Wren's Nest