Time Line event in New Hampshire

  • Eric Jadaszewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      Greetings,
      i was wondering if any groups in the North -east were still planning
      on attending the Military Time Line event at The Fort at No.4 in
      Charlestown, NH this Sept. 24, 25. If anyone needs more info or wants
      to confirm attending please let me know at your earliest convenience.
      Thanks
      Eric Jadaszewski
      Dublin, NH
    • Legion XXIV
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
        Legion XXIV maybe able to attend.  It is on our tentative schedule.
        Please send more details for publication in our newsletter to our members and to other allied units.

        Gallio Marsallas, Praefectus