RE: [romandays] Head Count for School Programs May 10th

  • Zienta, Robert A.
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013

      Deb,

      Here is a complete list, as of this moment, for Legio IX attendance. I combined both Ron’s and my list::

      Rob Zienta (FRI/SAT))

      Marsh Wise (SAT)

      Shawn Roberts (FRI/SAT)

      Chris Mattingly (SAT)

      Brian ALexander (SAT)

      Randall Chapman (SAT)

      Sean McClaren (FRI/SAT)

      Ron Phelps (FRI/SAT)

      Lynn Rogers (FRI/SAT)

      Chris Sipe (FRI/SAT)

      Richard Landis (FRI/SAT)

      Sean Edwards (SAT)

      Marc Nucup (FRI/SAT)

      Best regards,

      Rob

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
        Deb,
        ill be there Thursday night to campout
        i'll be a legionair and medicus
        also I have coins and leather good to sale
        so everyone bring your money!
        lynn

        On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <mailto:ronphelps11%40cox.net> wrote:

        > Ave Deb,
        >
        > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
        > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
        > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
        >
        > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
        > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
        > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
        > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
        > Ron Phelps - going as Roman
        legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
        > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
        > maintain flexibility!)
        > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
        > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
        >
        > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
        > IX
        > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

      • filipinorifle54
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
          Deb & List---

          Marc Nucup is planning on attending as Cohors I Hamiorum Sagittari both Friday and Saturday with an early Friday arrival.

          ---marc/Aculeo
        • Deb Fuller
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
            Thanks!