RE: [romandays] Head Count for School Programs May 10th

  • Andy Volpe
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
      Looks like so far myself, Caroline and hopefully Quinton will be down for
      Friday and Saturday.  Should be getting down there Thurs evening.

      -Andy V

      To: romandays@yahoogroups.com
      From: debfuller@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:09:36 -0400
      Subject: Re: [romandays] Head Count for School Programs May 10th

      Thanks loads!!

      Deb

      On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <ronphelps11@...> wrote:

      > Ave Deb,
      >
      > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
      > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
      > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
      >
      > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
      > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
      > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
      > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
      > Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
      > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
      > maintain flexibility!)
      > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
      > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
      >
      > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
      > IX
      > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

    • Zienta, Robert A.
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013

        Deb,

        Here is a complete list, as of this moment, for Legio IX attendance. I combined both Ron’s and my list::

        Rob Zienta (FRI/SAT))

        Marsh Wise (SAT)

        Shawn Roberts (FRI/SAT)

        Chris Mattingly (SAT)

        Brian ALexander (SAT)

        Randall Chapman (SAT)

        Sean McClaren (FRI/SAT)

        Ron Phelps (FRI/SAT)

        Lynn Rogers (FRI/SAT)

        Chris Sipe (FRI/SAT)

        Richard Landis (FRI/SAT)

        Sean Edwards (SAT)

        Marc Nucup (FRI/SAT)

        Best regards,

        Rob

        > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
        > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
        > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
        >
        > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
        > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
        > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
        > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
        > Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
        > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
        > maintain flexibility!)
        > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
        > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
        >
        > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
        > IX
        > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

      • lynn rogers
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
          Deb,
          ill be there Thursday night to campout
          i'll be a legionair and medicus
          also I have coins and leather good to sale
          so everyone bring your money!
          lynn

          On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <mailto:ronphelps11%40cox.net> wrote:

          > Ave Deb,
          >
          > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
          > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
          > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
          >
          > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
          > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
          > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
          > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
          > Ron Phelps - going as Roman
          legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
          > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
          > maintain flexibility!)
          > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
          > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
          >
          > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
          > IX
          > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

        • filipinorifle54
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
            Deb & List---

            Marc Nucup is planning on attending as Cohors I Hamiorum Sagittari both Friday and Saturday with an early Friday arrival.

            ---marc/Aculeo
          • Deb Fuller
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
              Thanks!