Re: [romandays] Head Count for School Programs May 10th

  • Deb Fuller
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 26, 2013
      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Randi Richert <rarichert@...> wrote:

      > I forgot to mention that even though I probably will not be able to get free from work that weekend, I will gladly support Roman Days by sending down whatever gear (grindstone, cornu, kiddie cohort gear, mule cart, etc.) anyone may need to borrow. That is of course If someone like Volpius is available and willing to transport it.

      Thanks Randi!! You're the best!

      Deb
    • richard orli
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 26, 2013
        I can't quite commit at this time but its probable I can make it.

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 27, 2013

          Deb,

          I will survey my unit, Legio IX. Based on our past participation, we usually have 4.

          Rob

          Robert Zienta

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
            Ave Deb,

            O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
            History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
            attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:

            Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
            Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
            Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
            Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
            Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
            all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
            maintain flexibility!)
            Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
            Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule

            We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO IX
            HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

            Vale,

            Ron - a.k.a. Eronnius - Roman-Britain Living History Group: LEGIO IX HISPANA
            - Virginia Chapter; Rianorix the Celt

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
              Thanks loads!!

              Deb

              On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <ronphelps11@...> wrote:

              > Ave Deb,
              >
              > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
              > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
              > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
              >
              > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
              > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
              > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
              > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
              > Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
              > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
              > maintain flexibility!)
              > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
              > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
              >
              > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
              > IX
              > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

            • Andy Volpe
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
                Looks like so far myself, Caroline and hopefully Quinton will be down for
                Friday and Saturday.  Should be getting down there Thurs evening.

                -Andy V

                To: romandays@yahoogroups.com
                From: debfuller@...
                Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:09:36 -0400

                Thanks loads!!

                Deb

                On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <ronphelps11@...> wrote:

                > Ave Deb,
                >
                > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
                > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
                > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
                >
                > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
                > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
                > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
                > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
                > Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
                > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
                > maintain flexibility!)
                > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
                > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
                >
                > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
                > IX
                > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

              • Zienta, Robert A.
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013

                  Deb,

                  Here is a complete list, as of this moment, for Legio IX attendance. I combined both Ron’s and my list::

                  Rob Zienta (FRI/SAT))

                  Marsh Wise (SAT)

                  Shawn Roberts (FRI/SAT)

                  Chris Mattingly (SAT)

                  Brian ALexander (SAT)

                  Randall Chapman (SAT)

                  Sean McClaren (FRI/SAT)

                  Ron Phelps (FRI/SAT)

                  Lynn Rogers (FRI/SAT)

                  Chris Sipe (FRI/SAT)

                  Richard Landis (FRI/SAT)

                  Sean Edwards (SAT)

                  Marc Nucup (FRI/SAT)

                  Best regards,

                  Rob

                  > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
                  > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
                  > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
                  >
                  > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
                  > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
                  > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
                  > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
                  > Ron Phelps - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
                  > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
                  > maintain flexibility!)
                  > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
                  > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
                  >
                  > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
                  > IX
                  > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

                • lynn rogers
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
                    Deb,
                    ill be there Thursday night to campout
                    i'll be a legionair and medicus
                    also I have coins and leather good to sale
                    so everyone bring your money!
                    lynn

                    On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Ron Phelps <mailto:ronphelps11%40cox.net> wrote:

                    > Ave Deb,
                    >
                    > O.K., at this point, it looks like the following Roman-Britain Living
                    > History Group/LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter members are planning to
                    > attend Roman Days this year as 1st Century AD Romans/Celts:
                    >
                    > Sean McLaren - going as Roman legionary or Celt
                    > Lynn Rogers - going as Roman legionary, medicus, or cavalry
                    > Chris Sipe - going as Roman legionary or Centurio
                    > Richard Landis - going as Roman legionary or auxiliary, or Celt
                    > Ron Phelps - going as Roman
                    legionary or auxiliary, or Celt (I will bring
                    > all of the gear for these impressions and decide when I get there to
                    > maintain flexibility!)
                    > Sean Edwards - Probably going as Celt on Saturday only
                    > Marc Nucup - maybe going as Auxiliary archer, checking on his schedule
                    >
                    > We will be setting up our Roman camp as usual, probably beside our LEGIO
                    > IX
                    > HISPANA frater from Pennsylvania/Maryland.

                  • filipinorifle54
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
                      Deb & List---

                      Marc Nucup is planning on attending as Cohors I Hamiorum Sagittari both Friday and Saturday with an early Friday arrival.

                      ---marc/Aculeo
                    • Deb Fuller
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 14, 2013
                        Thanks!