Re: [romandays] mtt

  • Matthew Amt
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
      Okay, cool, thanks for the word.  I already sent in our registration, but I was vague on the number of participants so it should be no problem.  Not sure what the space will be like, but we'll be adaptable as always.

          Matthew

      Matthew R. Amt

      Flights of Industry
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlightsofIndustry
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flights-of-Industry-Steampunk-Fantasies/153952561286607

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013

        Salve,

        Alas, that is the same weekend as WWI.  From what I understand, this occurs every year. Too bad, I would really like to attend. My invitation to you and members of the XXth is to join us at MTA March 16&17.

        Vale

        Gaius (Rob Z.)