Re: [romandays] mtt

  • Marsh Wise
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      true, but most of us, and our glorious leader shall be in the trenches.

      On 1/26/2013 11:37 PM, Ron Phelps wrote:

      Ave Matt,

      There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

      Vale,

      Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        Ron
        GIVE ME A CALL LYNN

        There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

        Vale,

        Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

        is there a new time/place for mtt this year?

      • Matthew Amt
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
          Okay, cool, thanks for the word.  I already sent in our registration, but I was vague on the number of participants so it should be no problem.  Not sure what the space will be like, but we'll be adaptable as always.

              Matthew

          Matthew R. Amt

          Flights of Industry
          http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlightsofIndustry
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flights-of-Industry-Steampunk-Fantasies/153952561286607

          There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

          Vale,

          Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

          is there a new time/place for mtt this year?

        • Zienta, Robert A.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013

            Salve,

            Alas, that is the same weekend as WWI.  From what I understand, this occurs every year. Too bad, I would really like to attend. My invitation to you and members of the XXth is to join us at MTA March 16&17.

            Vale

            Gaius (Rob Z.)