RE: [romandays] mtt

  • Ron Phelps
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

      Ave Matt,

      There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

      Vale,

      Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

        is there a new time/place for mtt this year?

        No virus found in this message.

           *´¨)
         ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
        (¸.·´ (¸.·'*Marsh
        -----------------------------
        Marsh Wise
        Webmaster:
        -reenactor.Net: <http://www.reenactor.net/>

        Read my Blog (bore yourself): <http://www.reppledepple.com>

        -Legio IX Hispana <http://www.legioix.org>
        -1./Infanterie-Regiment 23 <http://www.ir23.org>

        Assistant Webmaster:
        -VAQ-33 Squadron site: <http://www.reenactor.net/vaq-33/>

        Netscape Aim/AOL screen name: Sturmkatze

        Yahoo Messenger screen name: sturmkatze

        Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

        "A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

        Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself. ~Mark Twain

        *Last: Hey Dammit! Have you visited the reenactor.Net FORvMS? If not, WHY NOT?
        Gett your butt over to: <http://www.reenactor.net/forums/index.php> right now!

        -=<www.sturmkatze.com>=-
      • lynn rogers
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          Ron
          GIVE ME A CALL LYNN

          There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

          Vale,

          Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

          is there a new time/place for mtt this year?

        • Matthew Amt
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
            Okay, cool, thanks for the word.  I already sent in our registration, but I was vague on the number of participants so it should be no problem.  Not sure what the space will be like, but we'll be adaptable as always.

                Matthew

            Matthew R. Amt

            Flights of Industry
            http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlightsofIndustry
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flights-of-Industry-Steampunk-Fantasies/153952561286607

            There are a few of us from LEGIO IX HISPANA planning on attending MTT with LEGIO XX again this year. Not sure at this time if we will be joining Dave Dietrich in portraying Late Roman or if we will portray 1st Century AD Roman legionaries/Celts.

            Vale,

            Ron – a.k.a. Eronnius – LEGIO IX HISPANA and Rianorix the Celt

            is there a new time/place for mtt this year?

          • Zienta, Robert A.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013

              Salve,

              Alas, that is the same weekend as WWI.  From what I understand, this occurs every year. Too bad, I would really like to attend. My invitation to you and members of the XXth is to join us at MTA March 16&17.

              Vale

              Gaius (Rob Z.)