Re: Roman Days CANCELED

  • tasciusfabius
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2013
      Long time lurker, seldom poster- I am going to be in France from the 5th of May through the 13th (provided all goes well) Otherwise I would very much like to come back to a Roman Days. Once the France trip is over my current time suck should go away.

      Greg Fabic aka Tascius
    • Deb Fuller
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2013
        At 02:56 PM 1/1/2013, you wrote:

        >Long time lurker, seldom poster- I am going to be in France from the
        >5th of May through the 13th (provided all goes well) Otherwise I
        >would very much like to come back to a Roman Days. Once the France
        >trip is over my current time suck should go away.
        >
        >Greg Fabic aka Tascius

        Lamest excuse evar, Greg. :P

        Enjoy your time with the frogs. :)

        Deb
      • tasciusfabius
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 5, 2013
          Hey its just one tourney, it just happens to be in France!