Sad News

  • Deb Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
      Hi all,

      Some sad news - Bill Gawne, who portrays a Roman Senator and a
      long-time supporter of Roman Days, lost his wife Paula early this AM.
      Paula used to come to RD but hadn't in the past few years because of
      health reasons. Bill is on FB if you want to send him a note there.
      I'll pass along any info on arrangements if he sends them out.

      Deb
    • Andy Volpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012

        Please send him my condolences, although I don't know if we've met at past RD's.

        -ANDY

        To: romandays@yahoogroups.com