Riversdale Latin School Program October 22-26

  • Deb Fuller
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi all,

      Would anyone be available to do a program for about 70 5th graders at
      Riversdale, where we have Roman Days? This would be during the day of
      the week of October 22-26. It would be paid like $100-$150. They're
      good kids and Matt, Chris, and I had a fun time with them last year.

      Let me know!

      Deb
    • lynn rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
        I COULD DO ONE OR TWO TOPICS
        MEDICUS OR THE CAVALRY
        LYNN

        Would anyone be available to do a program for about 70 5th graders at
        Riversdale, where we have Roman Days? This would be during the day of
        the week of October 22-26. It would be paid like $100-$150. They're
        good kids and Matt, Chris, and I had a fun time with them last year.

        Let me know!

        Deb

      • Marcus Favonius Arcanus
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
          I could probably do that Friday, but that would be all.

          Randall
          Legio IX

          On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Deb Fuller <debfuller@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          Would anyone be available to do a program for about 70 5th graders at
          Riversdale, where we have Roman Days? This would be during the day of
          the week of October 22-26. It would be paid like $100-$150. They're
          good kids and Matt, Chris, and I had a fun time with them last year.

          Let me know!

          Deb

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional