Salve John Vee

  • richsc53
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      Greetings to you and thanks for joining. This list is mainly busy during the planning for and leading up to Romandays, but you can ask questions here and link up with Romans near you. We Legio XX folks are mainly in the DC area. Some active sites for Roman info are

      The Legio XX web http://www.larp.com/legioxx

      Roman Army Talk http://www.romanarmy.com/ rat

      Facebook Roman Army Talk

      And feel free to ask me questions as well. We have periodic workshops(fabrica) as well

      Richard Campbell
      Alexandria Virginia.
    • J.V.V.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
        Thanks very much for the warm greeting and I will certainly look forward to learning more through this list.  It's a new field for me as far as reenactment goes.  I'm up in NJ but have met some nice people in the XXth and XXIVth in the past.

        Take care,
        John Van Vliet

        Greetings to you and thanks for joining. This list is mainly busy during the
        planning for and leading up to Romandays, but you can ask questions here and
        link up with Romans near you. We Legio XX folks are mainly in the DC area. Some
        active sites for Roman info are

        The Legio XX web http://www.larp.com/legioxx

        Roman Army Talk http://www.romanarmy.com/ rat

        Facebook Roman Army Talk

        And feel free to ask me questions as well. We have periodic workshops(fabrica)
        as well

        Richard Campbell
        Alexandria Virginia.

        <*> Your email settings: