Who's coming to Roman Days?

  • lancer2208
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2012
      Salvete!

      I just noticed the Roman Days Wiki page showing who is coming hasn't been updated yet. If everyone who is coming would sound off I'd be happy to take care of that little detail.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone at another great Roman Days!

      Valete,
      Dan
      (a.k.a., Cnaeus Valerius... erhm, probably nobody knows me by that name...)
      (a.k.a., "that Thracian guy")
    • Deb Fuller
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2012
        Thanks Dan!!

        I've been working stupid hours at work so I haven't updated things in
        a while. I should be meeting with Riversdale next week if I am not
        buried in Logistics lessons. (And if there are any Loggies out there
        that know anything about RAM, MOS, or Sustainment Activities, let me
        know. Please. It will save me a lot of reading. A. LOT. of reading.)

        Deb

        At 08:13 PM 5/3/2012, lancer2208 wrote:
        >Salvete!
        >
        >I just noticed the Roman Days Wiki page showing who is coming hasn't
        >been updated yet. If everyone who is coming would sound off I'd be
        >happy to take care of that little detail.
        >
        >Looking forward to seeing everyone at another great Roman Days!
        >
        >Valete,
        >Dan
        >(a.k.a., Cnaeus Valerius... erhm, probably nobody knows me by that name...)
        >(a.k.a., "that Thracian guy")
      • lynn rogers
        Message 3 of 15 , May 4, 2012
          i plan on attending
          lynn rogers

          Message 4 of 15 , May 4, 2012
            I'm planning on being there.

            To: romandays@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 15 , May 4, 2012
              Well, I'm certainly *hoping* to come!   No idea what to wear, though, I just can't decide...

                  Matthew

              Matthew R. Amt

              Flights of Industry
              http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlightsofIndustry
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flights-of-Industry-Steampunk-Fantasies/153952561286607

              Message 6 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                Wear something that compliments your figure... a spatha scabbard perhaps. That's why I study onagers. When I'm excited and I lay on my back, I resemble one.....      op/,
                I wish I could join you all. Have fun!
                Randi/Clodius
                LEG III CYRENAICA

                To: romandays@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                  I will be there - already have the time off scheduled and approved. I look forward to this every year.

                  Quinton/Marcus Quintius Clavus, Optio Secundae Pili Prioris Legionis III Cyrenaicae

                  PS. It has been a long while since I was on the Wiki page - not even sure I can find my login information.

                  --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, "lancer2208" <dzeidler88@...> wrote:

                  > Salvete!
                  >
                  > I just noticed the Roman Days Wiki page showing who is coming hasn't been updated yet. If everyone who is coming would sound off I'd be happy to take care of that little detail.
                  >
                  > Looking forward to seeing everyone at another great Roman Days!
                  >
                  > Valete,
                  > Dan
                  > (a.k.a., Cnaeus Valerius... erhm, probably nobody knows me by that name...)
                  > (a.k.a., "that Thracian guy")

                • George Metz
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 4, 2012

                    I am planning to be there, catapulta, leather tent  and all.

                    Carry On!

                    Gallio / George

                    Message 9 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                      Of Legio IX, I know that Rob Z., Randall C., Lynn R. and Marsh W. will be there. Haven't heard for sure of others yet.

                      On 5/3/2012 8:13 PM, lancer2208 wrote:

                      Salvete!

                      I just noticed the Roman Days Wiki page showing who is coming hasn't been updated yet. If everyone who is coming would sound off I'd be happy to take care of that little detail.

                      Looking forward to seeing everyone at another great Roman Days!

                      Valete,
                      Dan
                      (a.k.a., Cnaeus Valerius... erhm, probably nobody knows me by that name...)
                      (a.k.a., "that Thracian guy")

                      No virus found in this message.

                         *´¨)
                       ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
                      (¸.·´ (¸.·'*Marsh
                      -----------------------------
                      Marsh Wise
                      Webmaster:
                      -reenactor.Net: <http://www.reenactor.net/>

                      Read my Blog (bore yourself): <http://www.reppledepple.com>

                      -Legio IX Hispana <http://www.legioix.org>
                      -1./Infanterie-Regiment 23 <http://www.ir23.org>

                      Assistant Webmaster:
                      -VAQ-33 Squadron site: <http://www.reenactor.net/vaq-33/>

                      Netscape Aim/AOL screen name: Sturmkatze

                      Yahoo Messenger screen name: sturmkatze

                      Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

                      "A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

                      Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself. ~Mark Twain

                      *Last: Hey Dammit! Have you visited the reenactor.Net FORvMS? If not, WHY NOT?
                      Gett your butt over to: <http://www.reenactor.net/forums/index.php> right now!

                      -=<www.sturmkatze.com>=-
                    • Deb
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 5, 2012
                        --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Marsh Wise <marsh@...> wrote:

                        > Of Legio IX, I know that Rob Z., Randall C., Lynn R. and Marsh W. will be there. Haven't heard for sure of others yet.

                        Who was the auxiliary archer guy that was at the VJCL in November? He works at the Nautilus in Norfolk. He's IX right?

                        Deb
                      • Marsh Wise
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 5, 2012
                          Dunno, we don't hear from them. Also, Keith Allen will be coming with us as an Auxiliary.
                          M.

                          On 5/5/2012 7:49 AM, Deb wrote:

                          --- In romandays@yahoogroups.com, Marsh Wise <marsh@...> wrote:

                          > Of Legio IX, I know that Rob Z., Randall C., Lynn R. and Marsh W. will be there. Haven't heard for sure of others yet.

                          Who was the auxiliary archer guy that was at the VJCL in November? He works at the Nautilus in Norfolk. He's IX right?

                          Deb

                          No virus found in this message.

                             *´¨)
                           ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
                          (¸.·´ (¸.·'*Marsh
                          -----------------------------
                          Marsh Wise
                          Webmaster:
                          -reenactor.Net: <http://www.reenactor.net/>

                          Read my Blog (bore yourself): <http://www.reppledepple.com>

                          -Legio IX Hispana <http://www.legioix.org>
                          -1./Infanterie-Regiment 23 <http://www.ir23.org>

                          Assistant Webmaster:
                          -VAQ-33 Squadron site: <http://www.reenactor.net/vaq-33/>

                          Netscape Aim/AOL screen name: Sturmkatze

                          Yahoo Messenger screen name: sturmkatze

                          Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

                          "A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

                          Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself. ~Mark Twain

                          *Last: Hey Dammit! Have you visited the reenactor.Net FORvMS? If not, WHY NOT?
                          Gett your butt over to: <http://www.reenactor.net/forums/index.php> right now!

                          -=<www.sturmkatze.com>=-
                        • Andy
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 5, 2012
                            I'm still planning on coming!

                            -ANDY
                            Legion III Cyr
                          • Marsh Wise
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 5, 2012
                              Nooooo, really. Cool. NOW we can get after you about REAL reenacting :-Þ Gonna bring Mike?

                              On 5/5/2012 7:58 PM, Andy wrote:

                              I'm still planning on coming!

                              -ANDY
                              Legion III Cyr

[...]

                            • Ron Phelps
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 10, 2012
                                Deb,

                                The fellow that interprets the Syrian auxiliary archer that was at the VJCL
                                in November 2011 is Marc Nucup who works at the Mariners Museum in Newport
                                News. He is a member of LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter. Regrettably, he
                                has a conflicting event and cannot make the upcoming 2012 Roman Days event.

                                We are coming as Late-Roman this year and falling in with Dave Dietrich, of
                                LEGIO XX who does Late-Roman, as discussed at MTT in April. I have updated
                                the Roman Days Wiki website as shown below:

                                Legio IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter
                                (As Late-Roman)

                                .Ron "Eronnius" Phelps
                                .Sean "Brutus" McLaren
                                .Lynn "Gaius" Rogers

                                There may be some Celts, Picts, Scots, and/or Anglo-Saxons coming up with us
                                also but I haven't heard from all of them yet. I will update the Wiki
                                when/if I hear from them.

                                Vale,

                                Ron Phelps - a.k.a. Eronnius/Rianorix the Celt - LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia
                                Chapter & Roman-Britain Living History Group

                                Message 15 of 15 , May 10, 2012
                                  At 06:16 PM 5/10/2012, you wrote:

                                  >The fellow that interprets the Syrian auxiliary archer that was at the VJCL
                                  >in November 2011 is Marc Nucup who works at the Mariners Museum in Newport
                                  >News. He is a member of LEGIO IX HISPANA - Virginia Chapter. Regrettably, he
                                  >has a conflicting event and cannot make the upcoming 2012 Roman Days event.

                                  Oh boo! He had some cool stuff. I think I have his card somewhere as
                                  I need to get down to see the Mariners Museum one of these days.

                                  >We are coming as Late-Roman this year and falling in with Dave Dietrich, of
                                  >LEGIO XX who does Late-Roman, as discussed at MTT in April. I have updated
                                  >the Roman Days Wiki website as shown below:

                                  Cool deal! See you there!

                                  Deb