VJCL November 20-21

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
      Salvete! While not strictly RD, we are participating at the Virgina Junior Classical League convention in Richmond on Nov 20-21, sunday a monday. We are giving the keynote and lectures to 1700 high school Latin students at the Richmond convention center
      Many of you know about this already, but i wanted to be sure everyone was aware and had a chance to volunteer. Some hotel rooms and expenses are paid for this.
      If you hadnt heard and are interested let me know.

      Richard campbell

      Sent via my iPhone.