Re: jealous?

  • rotmistrzb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 12:19 PM
      Rare for a museam, they did not care if one took pictures (unless it was light fragile in which case flash is forbidden). However, I did not have a good camera to do so. The section I made a bee line for is the assaryan collection - jaw dropping stuff. So much to see, the kids and wife were reaching their limit by they time we got to Rome and early Britian, but it was still great to see the armor and bog man and other cool stuff in person.
      Also saw the roman stuff in Bath.
      While in europe I did do one event, in Warsaw, a 17th C. battle of Kluszyn 1610 with some 130 cavalry and 600 participants. For the battle, I joined a Moscow-based unit of Strelitz (musketeers).
      -Rick