For Sale: Custom Made Roman Pugio

  • Lee Holeva
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      For sale: I have a custom made roman pugio by Joe Piela (Lonely
      Mountain Forge). Dimensions are: 15 inches long by 3 inches wide and it
      is sharp. Though rather large (3rd century?) it is accurately made with
      a wooden core. No corrosion. One ring is missing from the scabbard. The
      meanest, baddest pugio on the block. I'm asking $150.00 for it.

      Lee
    • Legion XXIV
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009

        Lee:

        I will take the pugio, if not already snapped-up.

        Advise mailing address and my denaries will promptly follow.

        Gallio / George  Legion XXIV