Re: [romandays] Digest Number 88

  • Venetian Cat Studio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Salve Dan,
      We have an extra tent I can bring that we'd be glad to let you to use if you need one.  We won't be arriving until late Friday evening, and Dino and I will be staying with William and Linda Thompson, but we can bring it to you first thing Saturday when we set up if you still need it by then.
      Julia

      romandays@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/PJ_qlB/TM

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Ride from Philadelphia?
      From: Dan Diffendale
      2. Re: Ride from Philadelphia?
      From: Richard Campbell
      3. Re: Ride from Philadelphia?

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:43:35 -0400
      From: Dan Diffendale
      Subject: Ride from Philadelphia?

      Salvete--

      Is anyone coming from the Philadelphia area willing to give me a ride down and
      back? I can help with gas, and driving if need be.

      Also, will anyone have space in their tent for an extra body?

      thanks,
      Dan (Samnite name TBA)

      Message: 2
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:53:20 -0400
      From: Richard Campbell
      Subject: Re: Ride from Philadelphia?

      George Metz is coming, as is Merlinia and Quinten. Ask on the Legio XX mailing
      list and see who's going by your address. If you need, I'll send it along.

      > Is anyone coming from the Philadelphia area willing to give me a ride down
      and
      > back? I can help with gas, and driving if need be.
      >
      > Also, will anyone have space in their tent for an extra body?
      >
      > thanks,
      > Dan (Samnite name TBA)
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:48:00 -0400

      theres a mailing list? hehhe is this the same as the email from Matt? If not, can I get on that?

      Tiberius Claudius Lupus

      ---- Richard Campbell wrote:
      > George Metz is coming, as is Merlinia and Quinten. Ask on the Legio XX mailing
      > list and see who's going by your address. If you need, I'll send it along.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
      Fine Ancient Reproduction Pottery and Oil Portraits

      "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
      Julia Passamonti
      Legio III Cyrenaica
      Maker of Amphorae

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile