new member

  • kether
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Hello all. I have a confession to make. I have joined this group with a specific intention. That being to get in touch with Matthew Amt. Hello Matthew.

      My intentions are in no way disingenuous. I am writing on behalf of my friend Susan J. Haren, sister of James H. Haren, also known as Peter La Grue, creator of the game Amtgard. She and her family have been seeking him for 4 years and are reaching out for any information anyone may have about him. They are afraid he may be dead.

      So Matthew, if you have heard from him or about him at all, any information would be so gratefully appreciated. You can email me at kether@...

      Any crumb of info will be a blessing…

      Many blessing to you and yours everyone!
    • Matthew Amt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Ave, and welcome to the list!  But I'll send you an actual reply off-list.

            Matthew

        So Matthew, if you have heard from him or about him at all, any information would be so gratefully appreciated. You can email me at kether@mixedbag- om.com