Re: [romandays] Dacian weapons

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hey randi,
      Anyone answer on this?
      Richard

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:05 PM, "Randi Richert" <rarichert@...> wrote:

      Here's one for our "barbarian" friends. Dan, Steve, et al.
      Question: How big is the largest two-handed falx blade either found or
      described by a reliable source? Also, what is the usual configuration
      of the tang and how is it fixed to the handle? You can e-mail me
      direct at rarichert@hotmail. com if that's easier.
      Happy New Year to all,
      Randi R. LEG III CYR

    • Randi Richert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        Not yet... I figure everyone's still hung over from the holidays!

        To: romandays@yahoogroups.com
        From: richsc@...
        Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:01:01 -0500
        Subject: Re: [romandays] Dacian weapons

        Hey randi,
        Anyone answer on this?
        Richard

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:05 PM, "Randi Richert" <rarichert@hotmail. com> wrote:

        Here's one for our "barbarian" friends. Dan, Steve, et al.
        Question: How big is the largest two-handed falx blade either found or
        described by a reliable source? Also, what is the usual configuration
        of the tang and how is it fixed to the handle? You can e-mail me
        direct at rarichert@hotmail. com if that's easier.
        Happy New Year to all,
        Randi R. LEG III CYR

        Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how