Videoconferencing, anyone?

  • Aurelia (Laura Sweet)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      So, I'm not a tech genius or anything, but I'm pretty handy when it
      comes to web technology, and this just occurred to me: Have you ever
      thought of including video-conferencing as a part of RD?

      I'm all the way over in Texas, and looking for some way to participate
      in your fine event!

      Laura Sweet
    • Richard Campbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Since Verizon has good coverage in the DC area with their network cards, this is entirely possible. Hadn't thought of it before. Have to have a laptop and that Verizon subscription and a good videocamera.

        So, I'm not a tech genius or anything, but I'm pretty handy when it
        comes to web technology, and this just occurred to me: Have you ever
        thought of including video-conferencing as a part of RD?

        I'm all the way over in Texas, and looking for some way to participate
        in your fine event!

        Laura Sweet

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:romandays-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:romandays-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Richard Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
          If we have a static stage and display area, we could probably
          webconference the demonstrations. Need to work wireless microphones
          out though, so the speaker would connect to the video cam.
        • P. Dominus Antonius
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
            Roma Invidius!