Re: [romandays] Poll results for romandays

  • P. Dominus Antonius
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
      Throw in baby sitting, and I'll never leave.
      --
      >|P. Dominus Antonius|<
      Tony Dah m

      Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
      Mahometismus religio pacis, nex omnibus dissidentibus.

    • romandays@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2007
        The following romandays poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: For 2008, if we could get speakers for Roman Days, who would you want to see? If you can think of more choices, post them on the board. For now,just vote for one.
        For now, presume that the cost of their trips has been covered so it would be no cost to the groups.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Peter Connolly, 6 votes, 60.00%
        - Mike Bishop, 2 votes, 20.00%
        - Marcus Junkelmann, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Jasper Oorthuys, 2 votes, 20.00%
        - Tony Clunn , 0 votes, 0.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romandays

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • romandays@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
          The following romandays poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Are you eating at Roman Days? We need a decent headcount to plan food. The current plan is:

          Friday - Pizza, chip in $5 or so
          Saturday - Breakfast, lunch, feast
          Sunday, IHOP invasion (on your own tab), leftovers for lunch

          Please mark ALL meals you will be eating. Thanks!

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Saturday Breakfast, 4 votes, 13.33%
          - Saturday Lunch, 7 votes, 23.33%
          - Saturday FEAST, 5 votes, 16.67%