? about Janet Evanovich Books, help please.....

  • shamrockbooks13
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      If there is anyone who reads or has read books by Janet Evanovich can
      you please help me out.

      I am wondering if you can let me know how steamy her books are, from
      her older books that are now being reprinted to her Plum books???

      I would appreciate any help with this.I have a customer who may be
      interested in her books, but prefers mild romance books.

      Thanks for your help.
      ShamrockBooks (Carol)
      email me at: shamrockbooks13 @ yahoo.com
      OR just reply to this message