9391rom bks 4 sale - let's make a deal - want to clean up

  • Pat
    Jun 2, 2013
      US ONLY.
      patoct at yahoo dot com

      While I got rid of a lot at the used bookstore, this is what I still have; let's
      see if we can work a deal. Would be happy to cut prices as listed. Many are
      unread. I have too many to read in this lifetime. LOL.

      Toni Blake - Swept Away - 1.49 tsp
      HelenKay Dimon - Victoria's Got A Secret - 1.99 tsp
      Kate Jacobs - Knit the Season - 1.75
      Donna Kauffman - Sweet Stuff - 2.50 tsp
      Donna Kauffman - Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty - 1.99 tsp
      Beverley Kendall - When In Paris - 2.99 tsp
      Beth Kendrick - The Lucky Dog Matchmaking Service - 1.99 tsp
      Karen Kelley - Dating Outside Your DNA - 1.79 tsp
      Luanne McLane, etc - Wicked Wonderland anthol - 2.49 tsp
      Fern Michaels - The Scoop - 1.99 tsp
      Jill Shalvis - Strong and Sexy - 1.75 tsp
      Charles Todd - sml hd cover - The Walnut Tree - 3.99 sml hd cov
      Kate Willard - Raising Hope - 1.25
      MASS MKT PAPPERBACKS:
      Lori Austin - Beauty and the Bounty Hunter - 1.25
      Susan Andersen - That Thing Called Love - 1.25
      Susan Andersen - Head Over Heels - 1.25
      Susan Andersen - Getting Lucky - 1.25
      Kate Angell - Squeeze Play - 1.25
      Amanda Ashley - Desire the Night - 1.25
      Lacey Baker - Homecoming - 1.49
      Jennifer Bernard - SEx and the Single Fireman - 1.49
      Mary Burton - Before She Dies - .99
      Eileen Carr - Vanished in the Night - 1.49
      Robin Carr - The Wanderer - 1.99
      Pamela Clare - Ride The Fire - 1.50
      Janet Chapman - Highlander for the Holidays - 1.49
      Janet Chapman - Tempt me if you can - 1.00
      Catherine Coulter - The Hellion Bride - .75
      Linda Castle - Heart of the Lawman - .75
      Linda Castle - Territorial Bride - .75
      Genell Dellin - Sweet Tea for Two - 1.25
      Janet Dailey - Bannon Brothers Trust - 1.49
      Jude Deveraux - Moonlight in the Morning
      Louisa Edwards - Hot Under Pressure - 1.75
      Galen Foley - My Irresistible Earl - 1.29
      Galen Foley - My Ruthless Prince - 1.29
      Bette Ford - Can't Stop Loving You - 1.29
      Marie Force - First Flight - 1.49
      Christine Feehan - Lair of the Lion - 1.49
      Christine Feehan - Dark Prince - 1.49
      Jane Graves - Cowboy Take me Away - 1.75
      Jane Graves - Black Ties and Lullabies - 1.75
      Cynthia Garner - Kiss of the Vampire - 1.49

      Elizabeth Hoyt: 1.00 each:
      Scandalous Desires
      Wicked Intentions
      Notorious Pleasures
      Thief of Shadows

      Erica Hayes - Revelation - 1.25
      J. A. Jance - Partner in Crime - .99
      Brenda Joyce - Secrets - 1.00
      Carolyn Jewel - Not Proper Enough - 1.25
      Eloisa James - Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - 1.29
      Eloisa James - The Ugly Duchess - 1.29
      Beverly Jenkins - Destiny's Embrace - .99
      Alissa Johnson - Practically Wicked - .99
      Joan Johnston - The Men of Bitter Creek - 1.00
      Marjorie M. Liu - Eye of Heaven - 1.29
      Emily March - Reflection Point - 1.75
      Emily March - Hummingbird Lake - .75
      Cathy Maxwell - The Seduction of Scandal - 1.29
      Brenda Novak - When Snow Falls - 1.49
      Brenda Novak - When Summer Comes - 1.49
      Carla Neggers - Secrets of a Lost Summer - 1.49
      Carly Phillips - Karma - 1.50
      Carly Phillips - Love Me If You Dare - 1.00
      Sheila Roberts - Better Than Chocolate - 1.29
      Joann Ross - Moonshell Beach - 1.29
      Maggie Shayne - Killing Me Softly - 1.00
      Kelley St. John - Flirting with Temptation - 1.29
      Roxanne St. Clair - Barefoot in the Rain - 1.49
      Roxanne St. Clair - Barefoot in the Sand - 1.49
      Wendi Corsi Staub - Don't Scream - 1.00
      Veronica Wolff - Sierra Falls - 1.49
      Sherryl Woods - Flowers on Main - 1.25
      Sherryl Woods - Catching Fireflies - 1.25
      Sherryl Woods - Harbor Lights - 1.25
      Sherryl Woods - Wind Chime point - 1.75
      Ingrid Weaver - Dream Shadows - 1.29

      _