Re: Realism in Rolemaster

  • Luc Maillet
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 31, 1995
      > From: Eero T Juhola <juhola@...>
      >
      > >BTW, the combat tables are now in alphabetical order (in the latest printing
      > >of AL). The whole rules system is 3-hole punched for organization in any
      > >fashion you like.
      >

      > One thing: Not all the world uses 3-ring binders. Many Europeans will
      > have to re-punch those pages to fit 2 or 4-ring binders. Makes one
      > scream for standardization, doesn't it ?

      <SCREAM!!!>

      I've done it. I feel better now... :-)

      Yes, the 3-ring binder thing is basically useless for europeans. I've also
      noted that, while the new Arms Law charts can be cut out and put in a binder,
      they probably won't stand the binder treatment for long: ICE should have used
      thicker paper. I know, I've had the same problem with another game (same paper
      quality).

      Luc.
    • Mario M. Butter
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 7, 1995
        On Sun, 5 Feb 1995, G.O. Jensen wrote:

        > >> Sorry, I can't check. SCA is US-bound.
        > >Sure you can. You're in the Principality of Drachenwald. SCA is /not/
        > >US-bound.
        > What's this then??? Enlighten me please!

        .no is Norway? Then you're also in the Principality of Drachenwald. All
        of Europe is in this Principality. If you guys would like some contacts,
        I'll gladly send out a list.

        Mario