Some more questions (about time, no?)

  • Per Henrik Bongo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      What kind of attack would a bear trap give? How about one that winds
      itself up and lunges at movement?

      How difficult is it to replace a part of the skeleton?

      Anybody know where to learn about taxation through history? Particularily
      medieval Europe and through the Reneissance, and China, India and Japan
      in the same period.

      How do you handle excessively drunk characters in combat and other
      maneuvers?

      Anybody got a chart or a link to one showing the size and mass of children
      and teenagers compared to their size and mass as adults?

      Do you have ideas on how a industrial revolution could fail?

      Do you want more of my campaign accounts? You know, my players have
      really tried to clean up their act since they learned I was ratting on them
      online!