Issue 24 of The Guild Companion

  • Nicholas H.M. Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Greetings from The Guild Companion,

      Issue 24 is now available at http://www.guildcompanion.com/

      In this month's issue, we discuss the challenges posed to Rolemaster and
      Spacemaster by the d20 System. In our Middle-Earth section, we present
      "The Watcher of Carn Dum" - a Ready-to-Run scenario for MERP/Rolemaster,
      and a complete concise RPG system for Middle-Earth. In our Rolemaster
      section, you will find the next three spell lists for the brand-new Arcane
      Alchemist profession. We take a second look at the "Lord of the Rings
      Boardgame" with rules tweaks and top tips for vanquishing Sauron. In
      Fiction, we continue our Fragment Worlds fantasy serial.

      Plus we have all the news on the Rolemaster Investment Group, the
      aftermath on the imminent FASA closure, Games Workshop's licence for Lord
      of the Rings and more.

      Best wishes,
      Nicholas HM Caldwell
      General Editor for The Guild Companion