Re: List Problem (or mine?)

  • Robert W Popa
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2000
      Yup, even replied to a few

      On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:21:18 +0100 "Carsten Piltz" <Urizen@...>
      writes:
      > I got a lot of messages lately from the list like the one quotet
      > below, has
      > anybody else encounterd strange messages like this one?
      > Carsten

      <snip>

    • Robert W Popa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2000
        And I though I needed to clean my mouses ball.

        but that is wierd, wish I'd checked the post before
        I deleted it.

        On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:43:11 -0500 "Frank F. Smith"
        <FrankSmith@...> writes:
> [...]
        <snip>

      • The Roach
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
          For everyone's information (especially Carsten's, but also others using GMX):

          There was a hiccough in the GMX software that caused mails to be partially or
          completely dropped in content, while attachments, sigs and so on might still
          have gotten through. GMX says it has been fixed...

          >On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:21:18 +0100 "Carsten Piltz" <Urizen@...>
          >writes:
          >> I got a lot of messages lately from the list like the one quotet
          >> below, has
          >> anybody else encounterd strange messages like this one?
          >> Carsten

          penI'yIn 'ej pechep

          Michael "The Roach" Janszen