SW:Fanzine - Update (Second Try)

  • dentojn@WKUVX1.WKU.EDU
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1996
      For some reason noone recieved my post, so here it is again.

      Here is another update to the Shadow World Fanzine I am wanted to put
      together.

      First off, the information will come from all of us on the Mailing
      List.

      Second, all of the characters will be done according to the Shadow
      World Master Atlas 2nd Edition, the skills and professions will all be
      in 2nd Edition and it's companions. Since Shadow World came out
      during the zenith of 2nd Edition, it makes only sense to me. I know
      there are some die-hard RMSS fans out there, but if you want to play
      Shadow World, you will have to convert them yourself.

      And finally, I did get a hold of Terry Amthor, his reply was "I'd love
      to see your work, but just to let you know, I am horribly busy with a
      job and freelance, so may not get back to you as promptly as I'd like.
      .. Terry :)" So hopefully the information will at least be looked at
      by the creator of the best game world I have ever seen. If anyone has
      any comments or complaints send them to me, and not the mailing list,
      I'll try to answer everyone concerns. Thanks for listening.

      Jody Denton - Dentojn@...