RE: Training Packages

  • Jarrett Dunn
    Message 1 of 71 , Oct 1, 2000
      I thought Gamemaster Law dealt with this exact problem.... I would look it
      up but UNFORTUNATLY I can't find my copy anywhere (and the sad thing is I
      was just reading it earlier tonight grrrrr.....). But you might check there
      for an answer....

      -Tobias

      Message 71 of 71 , Oct 3, 2000
        On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Claes Soerensson wrote:

        > Btw, are those published in Guild Companion official TP's?

        No. The only TP costs in the Guild Companion which are "official" are the
        TP costs associated with non-RMSR & non-Mentalism Companion training
        packages for the four Mentalism Companion professions. (I was given a
        copy of the formulae to produce those values) As I was covered by
        an non-disclosure agreement, I could not use the secret formulae to
        compute the costs for other TPs submitted by other authors.

        Now that Ichabod has revealed the formulae, and utilities have been
        developed to automate the process of computing the costs, it is
        likely that future TPs in The Guild Companion will have "accurate" costs.

        They still won't be "official", but then The Guild Companion is not and
        has never been an official ICE publication.

        Regards,
        Nicholas HM Caldwell
        General Editor for The Guild Companion
        http://www.guildcompanion.com/