Guild Companion #8

  • Nicholas H.M. Caldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Greetings from The Guild Companion,

      It's Issue 8 and it's great.

      This month, we have two first-class scenarios for you - one for
      Middle-Earth and one for Spacemaster!, insights into how to win MECCG
      sealed deck tournaments, new rules for Silent Death, four great Rolemaster
      articles, reviews, inspiring fantasy fiction, industry news, reflections
      on Tolkien, ...

      and discussion boards where you can provide your feedback on the articles.

      You can find Issue 8 at http://www.guildcompanion.com/

      Best wishes,
      Nicholas HM Caldwell
      General Editor for The Guild Companion

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
        Lorentz Teigen wrote :

        >> There seem to be a problem to connect to the guildcompanion. Have any others
        >> experienced this?

        The answer is : No.
        I've just visited the site, and it works perfectly well.

        Regards,
        Brian

        PS: The new issue is, as usual, a good one.