Issue 4 of The Guild Companion

  • Nicholas H.M. Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Greetings from The Guild Companion,

      It's June and that means only one thing -
      the release of Issue 4 of The Guild Companion.
      Available now at http://www.guildcompanion.com/

      We have a dozen great articles for you this month, including the first
      article in a 3-part mini-series on the Bladelands, ICE's new gameworld.

      On the role-playing front, we have articles on new combat options, new
      spell mastery rules, a new Arcane spell list, new monsters, and new
      weapons. We also continue with our preview of Races & Cultures :
      Middle-Earth.

      On the CCG front, we have an excellent article on Deck Construction for
      MECCG.

      We also have the return of The Distaff Perspective, episode seven of Storm
      King, and three tales from the World of Laernon to inspire and entertain
      you.

      You won't want to miss Issue 4 so head over now to
      http://www.guildcompanion.com/

      Regards,
      Nicholas HM Caldwell
      General Editor for The Guild Companion