Narnia

  • Svein Arild Gullvaag
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 1995
      This is a question for John Curtis.I hve heard rumors that ICE were going to
      release a Narnia Source book.Is this true?Or has it ever been true?
    • Thorne Mark A
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 1995
        From what I know, ICE held and still holds the exclusive rights
        to produce Narnia-related games. However, the only Narnia things they
        ever did was to make 4 or 5 gamebooks back in the mid-80's. I have one
        of them. Kinda corny, but it was a nice diversion. I still love
        gamebooks. Lone Wolf rules! :)

        Mark Thorne
        Southwest Missouri State University

      • RMGuru@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 1995
          Quite a while back (late 80s?), ICE published quite a few Narnia solo-quest
          books. They were EXCELLENT (and won some European awards, I think). However,
          there was a mix-up in the license; and all books had to be pulled from the
          market.

          'Nuff said.

          John W. Curtis III
          Rolemaster Series Editor
          Freelance Director
          Iron Crown Enterprises, Inc.
        • Thorne Mark A
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 1995
            That's kind of cool then because I have book #4. Man, that was a
            while ago! I wonder how collectible it is? When I go home for Christmas,
            I'll have to pull that puppy out and have some nostalgic fun! I even
            remember that your character can start out with some WWII RAF fighter
            trading cards or something along those lines. Kinda funny!