RE: R&C:Ancient American

  • Randy Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 1997
      Now, how many would buy a Races & Cultures book about:

      -Polynesian cultures?
      -Australian Aborigines?
      -Indonesian cultures?
      -Indian cultures, concentrating on Hinduism?
      -Zulu cultures?
      -Siberian and other Arctic cultures?

      Sorry, but this whole topic is of little interest to me. I'd rather have a completed fantasy world than someone trying to give me rules on a real one. Biggest problem - they didn't have real magic and all my campaigns do. I just don't see that great of value for me. I could use them as examples to create my own cultures, but then, I could convert info from other Role playing material out there. If ICE is going to make something, it should be something that has immediate value for me.

      I won't be buying any of these books. I'm sure people will be doing wonderful work on them - but they are not that applicable to me.

      Randy Campbell