re: ?

  • Robert Campbell
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 3, 2002
      yeah.....i used to be at about 40-60 mess a day
      now 3-4
      neat is not the adjective I would use...
      solutions?
      -------------
      Original Text
      From: Jeremy_Pearce@..., on 7/1/97 10:41 AM:
      Neat trick... I'm halfway bounced.... I still get messages from a
      few people, but I don't seem to be on the list....

    • mattb
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 2, 1997
        >Howdy from Oklahoma!
        >
        >Just wanted to wish all the Canadians out there a great holiday. Don't
        >burn yourselves on any fireworks, hear? Or do you guys do that? ;)
        >
        >Lol. Yes we do... but we leave out the part of wrapping ourselves up in
        >our flag like our southern neighbors.

        Instead, you crawl inside the beer can ;)

        From Jeremy_Pearce@...
        From: Jeremy Pearce:DGC
        From: Wed Jul 2 07:33:52 EDT 1997