Re[2]: Thanks for the Thief help!

  • Timothy Dugger
    Message 1 of 2324 , Dec 31, 1969
      In this sort of case you would use the dialy xp charts that were
      presented in RMC5 (i think). this way he gets xp's for doing his job
      and he would get more depending on how much he did in a given day

      Subject: Re: Thanks for the Thief help!
      Author: rolemaster@... at ~INTERNET
      Date: 1/1/97 9:43 AM

      > On the reverse side, do you believe that a cattle rancher should get
      > experiance points every time he slaughters a cow?

      Yes, but not very much with multipliers for routine maneuvers and unfair
      advantages.

      Bengt Strand
    • Brian Bain
      Message 2324 of 2324 , Jan 4, 1997
        Is there a stead fast rule for how well a magic user can detect magic that
        is actively being used in the surrounding area (like on a party member)?
        Or would it be easier for the PC to detect a spell on another PC? I am
        think that some of it would be just natural but was wondering if they have
        to roll or there is a skill.

        What about detecting magic in another realm?

        Thanks

        Brian