Story: A funny perhaps

  • Scott Herod
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 1996
      In the email game that I run, an NPC Seer has a two year old daughter.
      Recently, the seer fell to a scrying guardian (RMCII warlock base).
      The characters are going after the warlock but the question came up
      of what to do with the comatose seer and her daughter. Jokes have
      started saying essentially that the big adventurers can't go
      adventuring until they can find a babysitter.

      Scott
    • Nicholas Zoss
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1996
        On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Scott Herod wrote:
        > In the email game that I run, an NPC Seer has a two year old daughter.
        > Recently, the seer fell to a scrying guardian (RMCII warlock base).
        > The characters are going after the warlock but the question came up
        > of what to do with the comatose seer and her daughter. Jokes have
        > started saying essentially that the big adventurers can't go
        > adventuring until they can find a babysitter.
        >
        > Scott

        If you are feeling really 'inactive' and you want to spice up the
        action, have the seer fall prey to a wandering spirit. .. either
        daemonic, angelic, elemental, or so on.
        I always saw the idea of most mental combat/demonic possession as
        being to take out the residing conciousness. Since this has already
        (conviently) been done.. party time for any wandering etheral lost
        soul/demon/whatever.
        Maybe the daughter can have an accident (a Warlock curse, I'd make it..
        heh heh) and her comatose conciousness will go into Daddy. :)

        I'm trying to force anything on you; this is the farthest thing
        from my mind. I just thought your might be bored being 'corpse-guy'. :)
        Any I want to see if anyone has comments about the empty-vessel thing.

        Nicholas Zoss
        Reply To: nicholas-zoss@...
        **Personal Quirks, stuff to check out, and related info here!**